Red ick is playing a great first half. I am loving the game so far, almost like a football game. Hard fouls, flagrant fouls, technical fouls, blood flying, and it's only the first half.
Red ick is playing a great first half. I am loving the game so far, almost like a football game. Hard fouls, flagrant fouls, technical fouls, blood flying, and it's only the first half.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
28 fouls right??
yeah, red**** out plays ray allen i will freak. he has so far.
Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Red ick last year in the playoffs had a phenomenal series against the Celtics. There are certain teams he matches well against and the Celtics are one of them. I think he averaged 15 a game last year in the playoffs against them.
Ewww Carter just went down, that's not good. The Celtics have a great gameplan and so far this series it is working. They are just out playing, out hustling, being more physical than the Magic so far.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks